Bank of Canada to auction C$3 billion 18-day T-bills
TORONTO, June 14
TORONTO, June 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Friday it plans to auction up to C$3 billion ($2.95 billion) in 18-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on June 17.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter