US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat on Fed uncertainty
NEW YORK, June 14
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Friday as investors continued to question how soon central banks would rein in their stimulus programs.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 16.82 points, or 0.11 percent, at 15,159.26. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.58 points, or 0.10 percent, at 1,634.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 2.29 points, or 0.07 percent, at 3,443.08.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'