US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat on Fed uncertainty
NEW YORK, June 14
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Friday as investors continued to question how soon central banks would rein in their stimulus programs.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 16.82 points, or 0.11 percent, at 15,159.26. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.58 points, or 0.10 percent, at 1,634.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 2.29 points, or 0.07 percent, at 3,443.08.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source