US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat on Fed uncertainty
NEW YORK, June 14
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Friday as investors continued to question how soon central banks would rein in their stimulus programs.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 16.82 points, or 0.11 percent, at 15,159.26. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.58 points, or 0.10 percent, at 1,634.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 2.29 points, or 0.07 percent, at 3,443.08.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead