US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat on Fed uncertainty
NEW YORK, June 14
NEW YORK, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Friday as investors continued to question how soon central banks would rein in their stimulus programs.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 16.82 points, or 0.11 percent, at 15,159.26. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.58 points, or 0.10 percent, at 1,634.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 2.29 points, or 0.07 percent, at 3,443.08.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |