San Antonio, Texas to sell $350 mln revs week of June 26
June 14 (Reuters) - San Antonio, Texas is planning to sell $350 million of electric and gas systems junior lien revenue bonds during the week of June 26, said a market source on Friday.
Citigroup is the lead manager on the sale.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane