San Antonio, Texas to sell $350 mln revs week of June 26
June 14 (Reuters) - San Antonio, Texas is planning to sell $350 million of electric and gas systems junior lien revenue bonds during the week of June 26, said a market source on Friday.
Citigroup is the lead manager on the sale.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting