BNP, Natixis buy-out offer for utility Saur 90-pct approved
PARIS, June 14
PARIS, June 14 (Reuters) - A buy-out offer from BNP Paribas and Natixis for water and waste treatment company Saur has been approved by 90 percent of its lenders, a spokesman for the lenders said on Friday.
"Ninety percent of senior and junior lenders have approved the plan," a spokesman for lenders' committee CoCom said.
Saur, burdened by 1.8 billion euros ($2.3 billion) of debt, is trying to negotiate a restructuring with its lenders and shareholders before June 30, after which the firm risks being put under a court-sanctioned reorganisation scheme. (Reporting by Matthieu Protard; writing by Michel Rose; editing by John Irish)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans