BNP, Natixis buy-out offer for utility Saur 90-pct approved
PARIS, June 14
PARIS, June 14 (Reuters) - A buy-out offer from BNP Paribas and Natixis for water and waste treatment company Saur has been approved by 90 percent of its lenders, a spokesman for the lenders said on Friday.
"Ninety percent of senior and junior lenders have approved the plan," a spokesman for lenders' committee CoCom said.
Saur, burdened by 1.8 billion euros ($2.3 billion) of debt, is trying to negotiate a restructuring with its lenders and shareholders before June 30, after which the firm risks being put under a court-sanctioned reorganisation scheme. (Reporting by Matthieu Protard; writing by Michel Rose; editing by John Irish)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine