STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil board approves share buy-back plan
The board of Brazilian state-controlled lender Banco do Brasil said on Friday it approved a plan to buy back up to 50 million shares for a period of 365 days.
Company shares closed Thursday trading at 22.81 reais.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |