STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil board approves share buy-back plan
The board of Brazilian state-controlled lender Banco do Brasil said on Friday it approved a plan to buy back up to 50 million shares for a period of 365 days.
Company shares closed Thursday trading at 22.81 reais.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia