STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil board approves share buy-back plan
The board of Brazilian state-controlled lender Banco do Brasil said on Friday it approved a plan to buy back up to 50 million shares for a period of 365 days.
Company shares closed Thursday trading at 22.81 reais.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |