Uruguay GDP grew 3.7 pct in Q1 vs Q1 2012 -central bank
MONTEVIDEO, June 14
MONTEVIDEO, June 14 (Reuters) - Uruguay's gross domestic product expanded 3.7 percent in the first quarter versus the same period last year, and grew 1.2 percent compared with the last three months of 2012, the country's central bank said on Friday.
The government of the small South American country expects 4 percent economic growth for full-year 2013, while private analysts forecast more modest expansion of 3.59 percent, according to a central bank poll.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |