Uruguay GDP grew 3.7 pct in Q1 vs Q1 2012 -central bank
MONTEVIDEO, June 14
MONTEVIDEO, June 14 (Reuters) - Uruguay's gross domestic product expanded 3.7 percent in the first quarter versus the same period last year, and grew 1.2 percent compared with the last three months of 2012, the country's central bank said on Friday.
The government of the small South American country expects 4 percent economic growth for full-year 2013, while private analysts forecast more modest expansion of 3.59 percent, according to a central bank poll.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found