JPMorgan's private equity unit to become independent
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) said its private equity unit, One Equity Partners, will become independent from the bank and raise future funds from an external group of partners.
One Equity will continue to make direct investments for the bank for an interim period and still manage the existing group of portfolio companies for it.
One Equity currently manages about $4.5 billion in investments for JPMorgan.
(Reporting by Tanya Agrawal in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets