India's Mahindra says to buy 13.5 pct stake in Spain's CIE Automotive
MUMBAI, June 15
MUMBAI, June 15 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest sports utility vehicle maker, said on Saturday it had agreed to acquire a 13.5 percent stake in Spain's auto components maker CIE Automotive SA for 94.24 million euros ($125.72 million).
The Indian company, part of the $16 billion Mahindra Group that has interests in sectors including information technology and auto components, will pay six euros per share for the CIE stake.
CIE Automotive shares ended at 5.57 euros on Friday.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source