India's Mahindra says to buy 13.5 pct stake in Spain's CIE Automotive
MUMBAI, June 15
MUMBAI, June 15 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest sports utility vehicle maker, said on Saturday it had agreed to acquire a 13.5 percent stake in Spain's auto components maker CIE Automotive SA for 94.24 million euros ($125.72 million).
The Indian company, part of the $16 billion Mahindra Group that has interests in sectors including information technology and auto components, will pay six euros per share for the CIE stake.
CIE Automotive shares ended at 5.57 euros on Friday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales