India's Mahindra says to buy 13.5 pct stake in Spain's CIE Automotive
MUMBAI, June 15
MUMBAI, June 15 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest sports utility vehicle maker, said on Saturday it had agreed to acquire a 13.5 percent stake in Spain's auto components maker CIE Automotive SA for 94.24 million euros ($125.72 million).
The Indian company, part of the $16 billion Mahindra Group that has interests in sectors including information technology and auto components, will pay six euros per share for the CIE stake.
CIE Automotive shares ended at 5.57 euros on Friday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |