One dead, several hurt in blast at Louisiana chemical plant- police
June 14 (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and several others were hurt in an explosion on Friday at a Louisiana chemical plant northwest of New Orleans, police said.
One person died and "probably" eight others were injured in the blast at the CF Industries plant in Donaldsonville, Louisiana, said State Police Lieutenant John Cannon. (Reporting by David Bailey; Writing by Tim Gaynor; Editing by Steve Gorman)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia