One dead, several hurt in blast at Louisiana chemical plant- police
June 14 (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and several others were hurt in an explosion on Friday at a Louisiana chemical plant northwest of New Orleans, police said.
One person died and "probably" eight others were injured in the blast at the CF Industries plant in Donaldsonville, Louisiana, said State Police Lieutenant John Cannon. (Reporting by David Bailey; Writing by Tim Gaynor; Editing by Steve Gorman)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB