One dead, several hurt in blast at Louisiana chemical plant- police
June 14 (Reuters) - At least one person was killed and several others were hurt in an explosion on Friday at a Louisiana chemical plant northwest of New Orleans, police said.
One person died and "probably" eight others were injured in the blast at the CF Industries plant in Donaldsonville, Louisiana, said State Police Lieutenant John Cannon. (Reporting by David Bailey; Writing by Tim Gaynor; Editing by Steve Gorman)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |