AIRSHOW-Boeing to launch 787-10 with up to 100 orders -sources
PARIS, June 16
PARIS, June 16 (Reuters) - U.S. planemaker Boeing will launch a new and larger version of its lightweight 787 Dreamliner at this week's Paris Airshow with up to 100 orders worth just under $30 billion, industry sources said on Sunday.
The latest addition to Boeing's fleet, the 323-seat 787-10, is designed partly for fast-growing routes within Asia and will intensify a contest with Europe's Airbus for sales of the latest generation of efficient, carbon-composite jetliner.
Boeing declined comment.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |