No stake sale in France Telecom, GDF for now - Hollande
PARIS, June 16
PARIS, June 16 (Reuters) - French President Francois Hollande said on Sunday the government was not looking to any of its shares in France Telecom or utility GDF Suez because valuations of its holdings were currently too low.
"For France Telecom or GDF Suez, we are not selling because we consider that the share price is not high enough", Hollande told M6 television in an interview.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit