Hollande says state backs France Telecom CEO for now
PARIS, June 16
PARIS, June 16 (Reuters) - France Telecom chief executive Stephane Richard has state backing to stay in his post as long as an inquiry into fraud allegations does not affect his work, President Francois Hollande said on Sunday.
"He can stay as long as the judicial procedure allows him to remain at the helm of the company," Hollande said in an interview on M6 television.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South