Rockwood agrees to sell CeramTec to Cinven for 1.49 bln eur
FRANKFURT, June 16
FRANKFURT, June 16 (Reuters) - Rockwood Holdings said on Sunday it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell CeramTec, its Germany-based advanced ceramics business, to private equity firm Cinven for 1.49 billion euros.
A statement issued in Frankfurt said Cinven had obtained fully committed financing for the transaction, which is expected to close in the third quarter of this year following regulatory approvals.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |