Rockwood agrees to sell CeramTec to Cinven for 1.49 bln eur
FRANKFURT, June 16
FRANKFURT, June 16 (Reuters) - Rockwood Holdings said on Sunday it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell CeramTec, its Germany-based advanced ceramics business, to private equity firm Cinven for 1.49 billion euros.
A statement issued in Frankfurt said Cinven had obtained fully committed financing for the transaction, which is expected to close in the third quarter of this year following regulatory approvals.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb