Rockwood agrees to sell CeramTec to Cinven for 1.49 bln eur
FRANKFURT, June 16
FRANKFURT, June 16 (Reuters) - Rockwood Holdings said on Sunday it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell CeramTec, its Germany-based advanced ceramics business, to private equity firm Cinven for 1.49 billion euros.
A statement issued in Frankfurt said Cinven had obtained fully committed financing for the transaction, which is expected to close in the third quarter of this year following regulatory approvals.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |