AIRSHOW-Embraer to announce SkyWest, ILFC orders-source
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - Regional airline operator SkyWest will be the launch customer for Embraer's second-generation E-Jets with an order for 100 aircraft on Monday, according to a source with knowledge of the deal.
International Lease Finance Corp also plans to order 100 new Embraer E-Jets, according to the source.
Embraer declined to comment on possible orders ahead of its press conference at the Paris Airshow at 1100 GMT.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |