AIRSHOW-Gecas to order ten Boeing 787-10 jets -sources
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - GECAS, the aircraft leasing arm of General Electric, is likely to order 10 Boeing 787-10 planes when the US planemaker launches the latest version of its Dreamliner passenger jet on Tuesday at the Paris Air Show, industry sources said.
Boeing declined to comment. GECAS could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source