AIRSHOW-Gecas to order ten Boeing 787-10 jets -sources
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - GECAS, the aircraft leasing arm of General Electric, is likely to order 10 Boeing 787-10 planes when the US planemaker launches the latest version of its Dreamliner passenger jet on Tuesday at the Paris Air Show, industry sources said.
Boeing declined to comment. GECAS could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist