AIRSHOW-Gecas to order ten Boeing 787-10 jets -sources
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - GECAS, the aircraft leasing arm of General Electric, is likely to order 10 Boeing 787-10 planes when the US planemaker launches the latest version of its Dreamliner passenger jet on Tuesday at the Paris Air Show, industry sources said.
Boeing declined to comment. GECAS could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation