AIRSHOW-Gecas to order ten Boeing 787-10 jets -sources
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - GECAS, the aircraft leasing arm of General Electric, is likely to order 10 Boeing 787-10 planes when the US planemaker launches the latest version of its Dreamliner passenger jet on Tuesday at the Paris Air Show, industry sources said.
Boeing declined to comment. GECAS could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994