Itau Unibanco to buy stake in Cencosud credit card business for $307 mln
SANTIAGO, June 17
SANTIAGO, June 17 (Reuters) - Brazil's largest private-sector bank, Itau Unibanco Holding SA, will buy a 51 percent stake in Chilean retailer Cencosud's credit card business in Chile and Argentina for $307 million, the companies said on Monday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'