Itau Unibanco to buy stake in Cencosud credit card business for $307 mln
SANTIAGO, June 17
SANTIAGO, June 17 (Reuters) - Brazil's largest private-sector bank, Itau Unibanco Holding SA, will buy a 51 percent stake in Chilean retailer Cencosud's credit card business in Chile and Argentina for $307 million, the companies said on Monday.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |