China Resources Land appoints chairman to replace Wang Yin
June 17 (Reuters) - China Resources Land Ltd said on Monday it has appointed a new chairman to replace Wang Yin, who has stepped down to concentrate on his role as vice-chairman of China Resources (Holdings) Co Ltd.
Wu Xiangdong had quit as managing director and would become the company's new chairman, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange.
For statement, please click here
(Reporting By Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections