China Resources Land appoints chairman to replace Wang Yin
June 17 (Reuters) - China Resources Land Ltd said on Monday it has appointed a new chairman to replace Wang Yin, who has stepped down to concentrate on his role as vice-chairman of China Resources (Holdings) Co Ltd.
Wu Xiangdong had quit as managing director and would become the company's new chairman, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange.
For statement, please click here
(Reporting By Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs