China Resources Land appoints chairman to replace Wang Yin
June 17 (Reuters) - China Resources Land Ltd said on Monday it has appointed a new chairman to replace Wang Yin, who has stepped down to concentrate on his role as vice-chairman of China Resources (Holdings) Co Ltd.
Wu Xiangdong had quit as managing director and would become the company's new chairman, the company said in a statement to the stock exchange.
For statement, please click here
(Reporting By Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |