Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
June 17 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Sept. 18, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Dec. 18, 2013.
Settlement is June 19-20
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |