Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
June 17 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Sept. 18, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Dec. 18, 2013.
Settlement is June 19-20
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data