Ford sees Asia-Pacific accounting for 40 pct of vehicle sales in 4-5 years
CHENNAI, India, June 17
CHENNAI, India, June 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects Asia Pacific to contribute 40 percent of its vehicle sales in four to five years, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Monday. Mulally is on a visit to the southern Indian city of Chennai ahead of the launch of Ford's EcoSport compact crossover.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image