Ford sees Asia-Pacific accounting for 40 pct of vehicle sales in 4-5 years
CHENNAI, India, June 17
CHENNAI, India, June 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects Asia Pacific to contribute 40 percent of its vehicle sales in four to five years, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Monday. Mulally is on a visit to the southern Indian city of Chennai ahead of the launch of Ford's EcoSport compact crossover.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report