Ford sees Asia-Pacific accounting for 40 pct of vehicle sales in 4-5 years
CHENNAI, India, June 17
CHENNAI, India, June 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects Asia Pacific to contribute 40 percent of its vehicle sales in four to five years, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Monday. Mulally is on a visit to the southern Indian city of Chennai ahead of the launch of Ford's EcoSport compact crossover.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped