Ford sees Asia-Pacific accounting for 40 pct of vehicle sales in 4-5 years
CHENNAI, India, June 17
CHENNAI, India, June 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co expects Asia Pacific to contribute 40 percent of its vehicle sales in four to five years, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Monday. Mulally is on a visit to the southern Indian city of Chennai ahead of the launch of Ford's EcoSport compact crossover.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |