France Telecom says Richard to stay as CEO
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - France Telecom's executive board agreed on Monday to keep Stephane Richard as the company's chief executive despite his being put under investigation for fraud allegedly committed during his time as a top government aide.
The board of France Telecom, which has rebranded itself as Orange, said in a statement that it had decided to "renew its full confidence in Stephane Richard." Richard denies all wrongdoing.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square