France Telecom says Richard to stay as CEO
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - France Telecom's executive board agreed on Monday to keep Stephane Richard as the company's chief executive despite his being put under investigation for fraud allegedly committed during his time as a top government aide.
The board of France Telecom, which has rebranded itself as Orange, said in a statement that it had decided to "renew its full confidence in Stephane Richard." Richard denies all wrongdoing.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data