France Telecom says Richard to stay as CEO
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - France Telecom's executive board agreed on Monday to keep Stephane Richard as the company's chief executive despite his being put under investigation for fraud allegedly committed during his time as a top government aide.
The board of France Telecom, which has rebranded itself as Orange, said in a statement that it had decided to "renew its full confidence in Stephane Richard." Richard denies all wrongdoing.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials