Europe stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with shares set to extend Friday's tentative rebound, although gains were seen capped ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later this week.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai