Europe stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with shares set to extend Friday's tentative rebound, although gains were seen capped ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later this week.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad