Europe stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS, June 17
PARIS, June 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with shares set to extend Friday's tentative rebound, although gains were seen capped ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve meeting later this week.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source