Nigeria hires Citi and Deutsche Bank ahead of potential Eurobond
LONDON, June 17 (IFR) - The Federal Republic of Nigeria, rated BB-/BB-, has appointed Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings ahead of a potential Eurobond issue, according to a market source.
The roadshows will serve as an update on the Nigerian economy ahead of a potential issuance of securities at a date to be announced in 2013, the source said. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, editing by Julian Baker)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill