Nigeria hires Citi and Deutsche Bank ahead of potential Eurobond
LONDON, June 17 (IFR) - The Federal Republic of Nigeria, rated BB-/BB-, has appointed Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings ahead of a potential Eurobond issue, according to a market source.
The roadshows will serve as an update on the Nigerian economy ahead of a potential issuance of securities at a date to be announced in 2013, the source said. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, editing by Julian Baker)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets