Nigeria hires Citi and Deutsche Bank ahead of potential Eurobond
LONDON, June 17 (IFR) - The Federal Republic of Nigeria, rated BB-/BB-, has appointed Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings ahead of a potential Eurobond issue, according to a market source.
The roadshows will serve as an update on the Nigerian economy ahead of a potential issuance of securities at a date to be announced in 2013, the source said. (Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, editing by Julian Baker)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone