Lufthansa confirms $10.4 billion order for Airbus A320s
PARIS (Reuters) - Germany's Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) confirmed an order for 100 Airbus A320-family aircraft worth around $10.4 billion at list prices at the Paris Airshow on Monday.
The airline said it ordered 30 A320s, as well as 35 A320neo and 35 A321neo aircraft, with deliveries expected between 2015 and 2025.
Lufthansa added that it had not yet reached a deal on the purchase of two A380 superjumbos, which had also been approved by Lufthansa's supervisory board earlier this year.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Editing by James Regan)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994