Lufthansa confirms $10.4 billion order for Airbus A320s
PARIS (Reuters) - Germany's Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) confirmed an order for 100 Airbus A320-family aircraft worth around $10.4 billion at list prices at the Paris Airshow on Monday.
The airline said it ordered 30 A320s, as well as 35 A320neo and 35 A321neo aircraft, with deliveries expected between 2015 and 2025.
Lufthansa added that it had not yet reached a deal on the purchase of two A380 superjumbos, which had also been approved by Lufthansa's supervisory board earlier this year.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source