France Telecom says Richard to stay as CEO
PARIS (Reuters) - France Telecom's FTE.PA executive board agreed on Monday to keep Stephane Richard as the company's chief executive despite his being put under investigation for fraud allegedly committed during his time as a top government aide.
The board of France Telecom, which has rebranded itself as Orange, said in a statement that it had decided to "renew its full confidence in Stephane Richard." Richard denies all wrongdoing.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season