AIRSHOW-United Airlines is launch customer for Boeing 787-10
PARIS, June 18
PARIS, June 18 (Reuters) - United Airlines said it would become the North American launch customer for Boeing's new stretched 787-10 passenger plane, with an order for 20 of the aircraft.
That includes an upgrade on 10 existing 787 orders, it said at the Paris Airshow on Tuesday, adding that it expects delivery of its first aircraft in 2018.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped