AIRSHOW-United Airlines is launch customer for Boeing 787-10
PARIS, June 18
PARIS, June 18 (Reuters) - United Airlines said it would become the North American launch customer for Boeing's new stretched 787-10 passenger plane, with an order for 20 of the aircraft.
That includes an upgrade on 10 existing 787 orders, it said at the Paris Airshow on Tuesday, adding that it expects delivery of its first aircraft in 2018.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter