AIRSHOW-LATAM Airlines orders Pratt geared turbofan engines
PARIS, June 18
PARIS, June 18 (Reuters) - Pratt & Whitney said at the Paris Airshow on Tuesday that LATAM Airlines Group SA selected its geared turbofan engines to power 42 Airbus A320-family aircraft.
The decision will mean 84 more orders worth about $1.4 billion for the Pratt engine, which gained 730 orders on Monday as it was picked to power next-generation Embraer E-Jet.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |