AIRSHOW-LATAM Airlines orders Pratt geared turbofan engines
PARIS, June 18
PARIS, June 18 (Reuters) - Pratt & Whitney said at the Paris Airshow on Tuesday that LATAM Airlines Group SA selected its geared turbofan engines to power 42 Airbus A320-family aircraft.
The decision will mean 84 more orders worth about $1.4 billion for the Pratt engine, which gained 730 orders on Monday as it was picked to power next-generation Embraer E-Jet.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge