Chile CCU shareholders approve $680 million capital increase
SANTIAGO, June 18
SANTIAGO, June 18 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Chilean brewer and bottler CCU on Tuesday approved a 340 billion peso (about $680 million) capital increase to finance growth plans.
CCU, which has operations in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, is controlled by the local Luksic family's Quinenco holding company and Heineken.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study