Chile CCU shareholders approve $680 million capital increase
SANTIAGO, June 18
SANTIAGO, June 18 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Chilean brewer and bottler CCU on Tuesday approved a 340 billion peso (about $680 million) capital increase to finance growth plans.
CCU, which has operations in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, is controlled by the local Luksic family's Quinenco holding company and Heineken.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand