Chile brewer CCU says to invest about $2.7 bln through 2020
SANTIAGO, June 18
SANTIAGO, June 18 (Reuters) - Chilean brewer and bottler CCU said on Tuesday it plans to invest about $2.7 billion through 2020 to increase its productive capacity.
CCU, which has operations in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, is controlled by the local Luksic family's Quinenco holding company and Heineken.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |