Explosion on Florida Gas Pipeline in Louisiana - company
NEW YORK, June 18
NEW YORK, June 18 (Reuters) - Energy Transfer Partners LP said an explosion occurred on its Florida Gas Transmission pipeline in Washington County in Louisiana on Tuesday, shutting a section of the line.
No injuries were reported, a company spokeswoman said. Natural gas was rerouted to customers along other sections of the Florida Gas System, according to the spokeswoman. She did not give a timetable for when the pipe would restart or any details on the cause of the explosion.
The near 5,500-mile Florida Gas Transmission system transports natural gas from south Texas to south Florida. FGT is owned by Florida Gas Transmission Co LLC, an Energy Transfer Partners-Kinder Morgan Inc affiliate.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data