Finning International sells C$200 mln notes - term sheet
June 18 (Reuters) - Heavy equipment dealer Finning International Inc on Tuesday sold C$200 million ($196 million) of seven-year medium-term notes due July 3, 2020, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.232 percent notes were priced at par to yield 137.4 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The joint lead managers on the sale were the investment dealer arms of Royal Bank of Canada and Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say