S.Africa's Aspen offers to buy GSK thrombosis drugs
LONDON, June 18
LONDON, June 18 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline said on Tuesday that South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare had offered to acquire its thrombosis drug brands Arixtra and Fraxiparine, along with the related manufacturing site.
Britain's biggest drugmaker said the proposed disposal fitted with its strategy of focusing on products with the most growth potential and the delivery of its pipeline.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |