European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON, June 18
LONDON, June 18 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower start on Tuesday, as nervous investors fretted about a trimming of U.S. monetary stimulus in the run up to a Federal Reserve policy meeting.
At 0602 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.3-0.4 percent. Futures on Britain's FTSE 100 were flat.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |