Ryanair shareholders approve Boeing deal
DUBLIN, June 18
DUBLIN, June 18 (Reuters) - Ryanair shareholders approved the Irish budget airline's purchase of 175 aircraft from Boeing on Tuesday, making the deal agreed in March binding.
Boeing's largest European order, worth $16 billion at list prices, boosts the U.S. planemaker's fortunes and strengthens Ryanair's domination of Europe's low-cost market.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source