Ryanair shareholders approve Boeing deal
DUBLIN, June 18
DUBLIN, June 18 (Reuters) - Ryanair shareholders approved the Irish budget airline's purchase of 175 aircraft from Boeing on Tuesday, making the deal agreed in March binding.
Boeing's largest European order, worth $16 billion at list prices, boosts the U.S. planemaker's fortunes and strengthens Ryanair's domination of Europe's low-cost market.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients