SABMiller enters in agreement with Kopparberg Cider
JOHANNESBURG, June 18
JOHANNESBURG, June 18 (Reuters) - Global brewer SABMiller said on Tuesday it has entered into an agreement for the licensing of Kopparberg Cider Products in certain markets.
The brewer said the first market it will distribute to is Australia.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning