SABMiller enters in agreement with Kopparberg Cider
JOHANNESBURG, June 18
JOHANNESBURG, June 18 (Reuters) - Global brewer SABMiller said on Tuesday it has entered into an agreement for the licensing of Kopparberg Cider Products in certain markets.
The brewer said the first market it will distribute to is Australia.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'