SABMiller enters in agreement with Kopparberg Cider
JOHANNESBURG, June 18
JOHANNESBURG, June 18 (Reuters) - Global brewer SABMiller said on Tuesday it has entered into an agreement for the licensing of Kopparberg Cider Products in certain markets.
The brewer said the first market it will distribute to is Australia.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |