United Airlines is launch customer for Boeing 787-10
PARIS (Reuters) - United Airlines (UAL.N) said it would become the North American launch customer for Boeing's (BA.N) new stretched 787-10 passenger plane, with an order for 20 of the aircraft.
That includes an upgrade on 10 existing 787 orders, it said at the Paris Airshow on Tuesday, adding that it expects delivery of its first aircraft in 2018.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data