Western Union sees $500 mln digital revenues by 2015 - CEO
LAGOS, June 18
LAGOS, June 18 (Reuters) - Western Union Co expects revenue from its digital business to grow to $500 million by 2015, from $150 million currently, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
Chief Executive Hikmet Ersek told reporters during a visit to Nigeria's commercial hub of Lagos that while the digital business is only about 3 percent of its $5.6 billion total revenues, it was the fastest growing.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident