US CFTC fines ABN AMRO Clearing $1 mln for violations
WASHINGTON, June 19
WASHINGTON, June 19 (Reuters) - The Commodity Futures Trading Commission fined ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC $1 million for failing to segregate customer funds, for violations of net capital requirements and for failing to maintain accurate books and records.
ABN AMRO reported three instances of under-segregated customer funds during the period March 19, 2009 through January 2012, the U.S. regulator said.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats