AIRSHOW-Leasing firm CIT orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Boeing has won an order for 30 of its 737 MAX 8 aircraft worth $3 billion at list prices from leasing firm CIT Group, the planemaker said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel