AIRSHOW-Leasing firm CIT orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Boeing has won an order for 30 of its 737 MAX 8 aircraft worth $3 billion at list prices from leasing firm CIT Group, the planemaker said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |