AIRSHOW-Air Lease selects Pratt engines for 30 Airbus planes
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Air Lease Corp on Wednesday selected the PW1100G-JM engine to power its order of 30 A320/A321neo aircraft, Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday.
It said deliveries are scheduled to start in 2016.
Pratt said new PurePower engine orders announced this week brought its total to more than 4,500 orders and commitments.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions