AIRSHOW-Air Lease selects Pratt engines for 30 Airbus planes
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Air Lease Corp on Wednesday selected the PW1100G-JM engine to power its order of 30 A320/A321neo aircraft, Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday.
It said deliveries are scheduled to start in 2016.
Pratt said new PurePower engine orders announced this week brought its total to more than 4,500 orders and commitments.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report