AIRSHOW-Air Lease selects Pratt engines for 30 Airbus planes
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Air Lease Corp on Wednesday selected the PW1100G-JM engine to power its order of 30 A320/A321neo aircraft, Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday.
It said deliveries are scheduled to start in 2016.
Pratt said new PurePower engine orders announced this week brought its total to more than 4,500 orders and commitments.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin