AIRSHOW-Singapore Airlines orders 30 more Airbus A350s
PARIS, June 19
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - Singapore Airlines has placed a firm order for 30 Airbus A350-900 aircraft worth $8.6 billion at list prices, with options for 20 more of the jetliners.
The airline could convert the options into larger A350-1000s under the terms of the deal, Airbus said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
The carrier now has 70 firm orders for the A350, Airbus added.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting