RPT-AIRSHOW-Airbus wins $2.6 bln order from SriLankan Airlines
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - SriLankan Airlines has struck a deal to buy six Airbus A330-300 aircraft and four A350-900s in a deal worth $2.6 billion at list prices, the airline said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
It also plans to lease three A350s, it said, adding that a lessor had not yet been chosen.
Engine maker Rolls-Royce said it won an $800 million order at list prices for Trent XWB engines to power the A350-900s and Trent 700 engines to power the A330-300s.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |