RPT-AIRSHOW-Airbus wins $2.6 bln order from SriLankan Airlines
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - SriLankan Airlines has struck a deal to buy six Airbus A330-300 aircraft and four A350-900s in a deal worth $2.6 billion at list prices, the airline said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
It also plans to lease three A350s, it said, adding that a lessor had not yet been chosen.
Engine maker Rolls-Royce said it won an $800 million order at list prices for Trent XWB engines to power the A350-900s and Trent 700 engines to power the A330-300s.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source