RPT-AIRSHOW-Airbus wins $2.6 bln order from SriLankan Airlines
PARIS, June 19 (Reuters) - SriLankan Airlines has struck a deal to buy six Airbus A330-300 aircraft and four A350-900s in a deal worth $2.6 billion at list prices, the airline said at the Paris Airshow on Wednesday.
It also plans to lease three A350s, it said, adding that a lessor had not yet been chosen.
Engine maker Rolls-Royce said it won an $800 million order at list prices for Trent XWB engines to power the A350-900s and Trent 700 engines to power the A330-300s.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead