Bank of Montreal sells C$1.25 bln of floating rate notes-term sheet
June 19 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Wednesday sold C$1.25 billion ($1.23 billion) of monthly floating-rate deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The notes, due June 20, 2014, were sold at 17 basis points over the one-month Canadian Dealer Offered Rate.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement