Bank of Montreal sells C$1.25 bln of floating rate notes-term sheet
June 19 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Wednesday sold C$1.25 billion ($1.23 billion) of monthly floating-rate deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The notes, due June 20, 2014, were sold at 17 basis points over the one-month Canadian Dealer Offered Rate.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report