Bank of Montreal sells C$1.25 bln of floating rate notes-term sheet
June 19 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Wednesday sold C$1.25 billion ($1.23 billion) of monthly floating-rate deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The notes, due June 20, 2014, were sold at 17 basis points over the one-month Canadian Dealer Offered Rate.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |