Bank of Montreal sells C$1.25 bln of floating rate notes-term sheet
June 19 (Reuters) - Bank Of Montreal on Wednesday sold C$1.25 billion ($1.23 billion) of monthly floating-rate deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The notes, due June 20, 2014, were sold at 17 basis points over the one-month Canadian Dealer Offered Rate.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing