Haniel says not in talks with CVS to sell Celesio stake
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19 (Reuters) - Diversified holding company Franz Haniel & Cie on Wednesday said it was not in talks with U.S. group CVS to sell its 50.01 percent stake in German drug distributor Celesio, denying an earlier press report.
A Haniel spokesman also said that Celesio remained a core investment for the group.
German monthly manager magazin reported earlier that CVS was prepared to take over Haniel's stake in the group, citing industry sources.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead