Haniel says not in talks with CVS to sell Celesio stake
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19 (Reuters) - Diversified holding company Franz Haniel & Cie on Wednesday said it was not in talks with U.S. group CVS to sell its 50.01 percent stake in German drug distributor Celesio, denying an earlier press report.
A Haniel spokesman also said that Celesio remained a core investment for the group.
German monthly manager magazin reported earlier that CVS was prepared to take over Haniel's stake in the group, citing industry sources.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel