Haniel says not in talks with CVS to sell Celesio stake
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19 (Reuters) - Diversified holding company Franz Haniel & Cie on Wednesday said it was not in talks with U.S. group CVS to sell its 50.01 percent stake in German drug distributor Celesio, denying an earlier press report.
A Haniel spokesman also said that Celesio remained a core investment for the group.
German monthly manager magazin reported earlier that CVS was prepared to take over Haniel's stake in the group, citing industry sources.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote