Haniel says not in talks with CVS to sell Celesio stake
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19
DUESSELDORF, Germany, June 19 (Reuters) - Diversified holding company Franz Haniel & Cie on Wednesday said it was not in talks with U.S. group CVS to sell its 50.01 percent stake in German drug distributor Celesio, denying an earlier press report.
A Haniel spokesman also said that Celesio remained a core investment for the group.
German monthly manager magazin reported earlier that CVS was prepared to take over Haniel's stake in the group, citing industry sources.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels