Fairfax Holdings to raise stake in Greek Eurobank Properties
ATHENS, June 19
ATHENS, June 19 (Reuters) - Canadian investment firm Fairfax Financial Holdings will raise its stake in Greek real estate firm Eurobank Properties to 42 from a current 19 percent, parent Eurobank said in a bourse filing on Wednesday.
Eurobank Properties, a unit of Eurobank, will proceed with a rights offering of about 200 million euros, with Fairfax exercising its own rights and purchasing Eurobank's rights for 20 million euros ($26.78 million).
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data